Search This Blog

Welcome!


Salam n hello to all handsome readers!
Thanks for dropping by and feel free to leave a comment.

Cheers!

calendar

Monday, July 13, 2009

kesejukan

Monday, July 13, 2009
I'm at Megalab now with Fara n Valerie.
Punya sejuk..!!!

What to write ah...hm..

I'm still in dilemma about taking extra subjects. I asked the Macroeconomics lecturer about this and he said I shouldn't take both Macro n Micro at the same time. "Not efficient", he half-jokingly said.
Yet want it or not, I already submitted the form to the dean's office.
Berserah pada takdir ja la skrg ni. :P

It's desk A47, and we're near the registration for second intake students. I saw my uncle over there, dealing with the students photographs.
"pandangan depan bha, bukan pandangan sisi"... sot. he's wearing a mask. sick, probably.
I even saw his friend take a picture of him with his hand in a peace sign. wakakaka.... sot punya uncle.

I have lab at 2, and also micro. I chose to go to the lab. Perhaps I'll see the Micro lecturer tomorrow. Kalau rajin. hahaha
Tonight got training again. surely I'll wake up late tomorrow.

That's all for now. No idea.
My tummy aches. It's too cold in here. Damn.




Hai... bila la kuar biasiswa ni.......

0 handsome replies:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
She's A Handsome Woman © 2008. Design by Pocket