Search This Blog

Welcome!


Salam n hello to all handsome readers!
Thanks for dropping by and feel free to leave a comment.

Cheers!

calendar

Thursday, July 9, 2009

21 it is

Thursday, July 9, 2009
hahaa....

It seems I'm not taking 9 subjects (24 credit hours) after all.
Ooh....that's Dr. Harun over there. (Haha...blogging di SST ni.)

So...
I'm not taking Macro because, after putting much thought, I just don't think I can do it.
Biarlah.... extend pun extend la kan...

Yesterday, after Iffy went home, I went to SST. At the dean's office, a woman, whom I presume is his assistant, said that I should include my result with the form.
(D'oh!)
Perfect example of "malu bertanya, sesat jalan" haha
I should have asked first the staff first before sending it.
But, actually common sense juga mah....of course la they'd ask for last sem result.

The woman then said, "just send it here, and tomorrow just check at the office"... In Sabahan Malay la of course. haha
So I was feeling down enough that I just don't think I had the will to go to Kg. A and SST back again.
Plus, Valerie said she wanted to come to my room.
x pa la... :P

*sigh*

0 handsome replies:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
She's A Handsome Woman © 2008. Design by Pocket