Search This Blog

Welcome!


Salam n hello to all handsome readers!
Thanks for dropping by and feel free to leave a comment.

Cheers!

calendar

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Highlights

Tuesday, July 28, 2009
bukan highlights as in kasi warna rambut ni...

Highlights of the week(s)...

Hm... became ketua aras. tida penting juga...but it's big for me because i'm a shy girl. (beh!!!) hahaha...tiada-tiada

Got allergic shots at around 3 am on Sunday.... dad said I should quickly go to the hospital if I couldn't stand the itch, that's why 3 am. masa kena 2nd injection, menggigil ba badan. ahaha.....
and i'm not really sure if that was the effect that I should experience.

Er.... I eventually decided to take Macroeconomics anyway . Ya...9 subjects, 24 credit hours. Mantap!

Trip to Sarawak (for wajadiri) canceled... due to some technical difficulties. huhuhu... T_T
Well, at least canceled as far as I know la..... a bit confused on the details. @_@
Yang pasti memang saya tidak join pertandingan itu ....huhuhu....

Ramai member silat perempuan pengambilan sem ni.... x pa la klu kawan2 aku tu x join. ahahahaha...
mm... rasa mcm mau buat post pasal Silat Cekak la.... nanti la, ya.. :)

....that's all I can remember for now.

The tension hasn't really sunk in yet...
you know, about taking an extra subject and all the study related issues, but I do realize that I'm getting that lost feeling again..
Like, constantly asking myself what the hell I am supposed to study.

Takut pula nanti jadi macam last sem.

So that's all from this blogger.

To all my readers (if any), sorry for not posting a lot, and sorry for the confusion about the new blog with the new name and the new account.
It would take a lot of time to explain. Something which I don't really have much.

Alrighty then...bubye~! ^_^

0 handsome replies:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
She's A Handsome Woman © 2008. Design by Pocket