Search This Blog

Welcome!


Salam n hello to all handsome readers!
Thanks for dropping by and feel free to leave a comment.

Cheers!

calendar

Monday, July 6, 2009

1st day of 3rd sem

Monday, July 6, 2009
It wasn't much of a big deal for me initially, but it seems almost everyone had their say, so I thought I should say something too. ;P

Nothing much.

Today I checked out and in my the hostel... lol... I didn't check out last sem. bagus kan... Baru td check out..then check in blk baru.
Anyheww...
After taking my keys, I went to my room...tough luck. I got Block E. There's not much view from our window... Probably just other people's windows and some grasses. And if I felt like having some air, the stairs is near our door...only that all I get to see is a huge tree, and below it there are those lines where you hang the laundry... (ampaian bha..haha)

Two of my old roommates got our old room back, and Mel is currently using my desk. uuuu T_T
I like that room... It had at least a little view of the city, and the block is nearest to the tangga besi. lol
It's ok though. I'll consider this a new adventure.. haha...tlgla. bilik baru ja pun kira adventure ka? haha

When I went into the room I met one of my roommates - a chinese girl named (I think) Hui Ting. I saw in the list that there's 3 1st years and 3 2nd years, and she's one of the 1st years. She said that all 1st years and one 2nd year girl checked in already, but 1 of the 1st years balik kampung. Besides me, there's one other person who haven't showed up yet.
She's OK la I think... Only a few minutes of acquaintance and already she asked me about what PPIB subject I took in the 1st sem. That's a good start. :P

Besok ada clas. Kimia dan Kimodinamik. Nevesnyaa...

I'm actually still at home. And the clothes are right in front of me... staring at me half-folded. wahahaha..... Pelik2 pula sda ayat2ku ini. Definite signs of drowsiness. lol
Alrighty then. I'll be off.
OMG...1.30 sudahh..??!!
OK... Toodles!

I think... this shall be a very interesting semester. :)


Salam....

0 handsome replies:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
She's A Handsome Woman © 2008. Design by Pocket