Search This Blog

Welcome!


Salam n hello to all handsome readers!
Thanks for dropping by and feel free to leave a comment.

Cheers!

calendar

Monday, May 25, 2009

26

Monday, May 25, 2009
I know this is ridiculous, but since about early 2008, the number 26 occurred a lot to me. It didn't occur to me again after I went to UMS until these last few months.
Just now I looked at the clock of my laptop and saw that it was 12.26 am. And then my eyes just automatically looked at the clock an hour later. 1.26 am.
While I was looking for lyrics, I saw a human calendar at a blog. It just seemed to attract me for awhile. Then I realize what date it is today.
26 May 2009.
I immediately searched for the calendar and put it here. :D

And then, my boyfriend. My boyfriend...
He was born on the 20th of June.. I know it's not 26... But close enough. 20/06, right?
.
.
.
.
.
x dpt tdur.
It's been 2 hours. It still feels like I'm having a heart attack again.
Not a real one, don't worry.
kenapala aku post benda merepek ni...

2 handsome replies:

Thommy said...

hmmm...maybe coincidence ja bha tu...tp jgn lupa ar...26/10 bday sy...hahahahaha~~

misa said...

nahh...another 26! haha
bha..nti sy wish ko ah...haha

Post a Comment

Followers

 
She's A Handsome Woman © 2008. Design by Pocket