Search This Blog

Welcome!


Salam n hello to all handsome readers!
Thanks for dropping by and feel free to leave a comment.

Cheers!

calendar

Sunday, June 14, 2009

short updates

Sunday, June 14, 2009
- I haven't blogged for awhile now simply because I don't feel like it...there's a lot of drafts that I didn't publish.... Whenever I start to type, the mood will go away in an instant. Maybe because the laptop is sooo darnnnn slowwww...... penat kali kan.... I rarely shut it down..usually it hibernates by itself cause I'd fall asleep. :P

- Something is ruining my skin. My face, to be specific. More n more pimples decided to appear. Some aren't pimples at all...more like boils. They'd pop, resulting in the burning sensation of being skinned and leaving a nasty mark after that... I know, yuck. Reminds me of chicken pox, only that I already had it in Primary 6, and that they only appear ON MY FACE. Oh, and also, I didn't have any fever. The worst thing is, they don't heal very fast. So there goes the 'gebu' skin...*sigh*

- My right eyelids are itchy, and after i rub them they'd swell and sting. The swollen skin would then harden, and when i thought it was time to peel it off, (and i peeled it off) the FRESH skin would sting!
Words of advice that you might already know: don't rub your eyes or any part of skin near them if they itch. A big NO.
They are so annoying. You know, I feel like I'm being cursed or something. I'm getting hurt in various places.

- I went to Growball at Saturday with my cousin Saiful. Watched Drag Me To Hell first, and Terminator Salvation after that. We didn't eat anything but popcorn that day. Bought two Large Combo's, 1 set for each movie... kenyang minum air ja ni. hehe... I pretty much used up all my money that day. I don't go out much anyway, so I should deserve all the spending, don't you think? :D

- You'dprobably know that my sister held her wedding reception on Saturday, 29th May 2009. (I don't know, should I call it wedding reception? apa2 la....) Sorry cause there's no picture here. I don't feel like uploading since it happened weeks ago...and that there weren't too many pictures that I like..
If you already added me as a friend in Facebook, then there's a whole lot of pictures there in the album "here comes the bride" and in the pictures where i got tagged. That is, if you feel like seeing how cakey my face looked like, being the pengapit...haha... don't understand? Add me in facebook. lol
I'll put it here some other time, when I feel like reminiscing about my sister's wedding, ok? haha
O yeah...you know who I saw that day? Enchek Izaan Azyan of Gallery of Izaan and Satu Tapak ke Hadapan. Experimenting with his DSLR, I guess? It seems he is a friend of one of Abg Eroy's friends. Click here to see his post about the wedding day.

-How I wish I can play with one of those DSLR. The pictures usually come out real pretty. :D
I think we still have the old SLR somewhere. But it's been broken for a long time already, and...come on, even if it still works, who would use it anyway? Pakai filem ni bha.
But..probably I would. For the sake of pretty pictures. haha

mm... tu ja la kali...

I think there will be more short updates after this.

Cheers, everyone!

0 handsome replies:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
She's A Handsome Woman © 2008. Design by Pocket