Search This Blog

Welcome!


Salam n hello to all handsome readers!
Thanks for dropping by and feel free to leave a comment.

Cheers!

calendar

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Boonga Art Shoes

Sunday, June 14, 2009
Ever heard of the website called Boonga Art Shoes?

Well it's actually a blog, and they sell hand-painted, canvas shoes.
Try clicking the title of this post - I've linked it to that website.

There's this one design that I like, but I'm not sure if they could fit my wide feet. haha...dunno la, should i call them wide, or what.
If I actually buy that pair of shoes, it should be RM75. And that is RM60 for shoe design/type, RM15 for postal fees. It will cost more if I ask for some editing.

So...

Should I buy them? And I'm in desperate need for new shoes too. :P
But I'm not sure if they're worth my money... I mean, what if they don't fit?
And they're strictly not refundable.
You can read that in the terms & conditions.

This is the one I want : A08 hehee :D
Plg simple la rasanya...

So check out the website and tell me what you think.

2 handsome replies:

FeeqahRidzwan said...

misa~
i'm dying for A07~
hahaha!
tue la. tkt nda ngam pla kaki kn~
huhu~

misa said...

haha....
ya... antara 2 tu la aku suka..
tp A07 mcm too much white pula..
susa mo jaga..hehe
pa mcm ni ah...

Post a Comment

Followers

 
She's A Handsome Woman © 2008. Design by Pocket