Search This Blog

Welcome!


Salam n hello to all handsome readers!
Thanks for dropping by and feel free to leave a comment.

Cheers!

calendar

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Update on Sis' Wedding

Thursday, May 21, 2009
Finally! I'm done with sticking names on invitation cards. I guess, what's left are the gifts and the spring-cleaning. I can't wait for another family picture on the pelamin... Something like this one below. What do u call it anyway, stage?? apa2 la..

Taken on 29th November 08. My brother n sis-in-law.

The wedding's on 30th May 09, btw. I've only just invited a few of my friends, because I needed to put Sis', dad's, and mom's people as the priority. My dearest bestfriend, the one who didn't actually read this blog, and also the one who is currently (and I mean right now) in UiTM Penang, will not be attending that day. I don't mind that much, just as long as she doesn't miss my wedding... and I'm dead serious about my wedding day. ngahahahaha

more updates about this soon..!
only on TU. :)

0 handsome replies:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
She's A Handsome Woman © 2008. Design by Pocket