Search This Blog

Welcome!


Salam n hello to all handsome readers!
Thanks for dropping by and feel free to leave a comment.

Cheers!

calendar

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Gossip Girl S 2 | American Idol S 8

Thursday, May 21, 2009
Gossip Girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.

haha...
These last few days I've been obsessing over Gossip Girl. I mean, not really obsessing... They just got me curious...and the people are 'effing' hot. lol... smbarang ja.
I watch it whenever I'm free, iaitu setiap masa ya... Makan pun GG, masa lekat2 nama pun GG jg..
I've just finished watching the 9th ep of 2nd season... I want more...!
I'm going to continue downloading after this. ;p


promo pic


Courtesy of leightonmeesterfan.com


youknowyouloveme.org

...I can't really find these pictures in the actual website. I found these using yahoo search. ahaha

I'm not really a fan of American Idol, but I think I like the finalists for this season. Both are...erm.. good-looking. heheh.. (mesti hati-hati pilih pkataan..hahaha)


Adam Lambert and Kris Allen arrive to the season finale.


Adam Lambert
...somehow he reminds me of Sylar.
...and also of the guy who used to be the host for Ripley's Believe It Or Not, who was also the "Superman"..ingat?


The Winner of American Idol Season 8, Kris Allen. Ain't he adorable with that guitar?
lol...
xbha2..men2 ja.. :P

you know you love me..
xoxo,
misa. hahaha
tlgla..

2 handsome replies:

Deanona said...

give me 5! sa pun peminat gila Gossip Girl! sdh abis episode 25 sa tengok. hehe..

misa said...

wa....abis suda??? high 5! haha..
hebat2...

Post a Comment

Followers

 
She's A Handsome Woman © 2008. Design by Pocket