Search This Blog

Welcome!


Salam n hello to all handsome readers!
Thanks for dropping by and feel free to leave a comment.

Cheers!

calendar

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Jodohku dengan Kura2 - part 2

Saturday, May 16, 2009
I'm trying to get used to the status change.
Feels weird. Just so weird.
I actually have a boyfriend again. It is such a weird feeling.

I know I complained a lot about not being able to have a bf, but when I told my mum, she said nothing but...
"bt apa ada boifren, mc blajar lg?!"
then she went on about my sis' invitation card...
So, I just assume that that's an OK. lol
Ntahla...nti tnya balik... My parents are a bit stressed out about sis' wedding. So I'll just steer clear of the zone, for now..before any bomb starts to go off.

Need I say who it is?
Naah... Let's just call him Kura2 for now. Cause it'd be better if you asked me myself, right? :D
So what's with the Kura2 thing? Well, he was the one who gave me that kuma2 stuffed toy, and he was also the one who bluetoothed me the song... I have no idea why, but he's so crazy about Kuma2. (I meant the stuffed toy).

Now, how do I begin to describe this guy?
Hmm.. I can see that he's a very nice guy, and he definitely tried very hard...
Hmm.. malasla mo crta smwa. Klu mo taw tnya cdri la ba... haha

I'm not sure how long it'll last, so I'm trying to take things as slow as possible... I don't want it to be the "easy come, easy go" type of relationship, cause it would seem like we're simply fooling around. That's one of the things that bothers me, not because of him, but because of me.
Knowing myself, I'm just not sure I would be as faithful.
Think positive ja la... haha ;p

Anyways, we hang out for 4 days in a row before he went back to Sandakan. He's now in Tawau, and I believe it's for "Program Siswa Prihatin". He said he wanted to come here for sis' wedding day, but I told him not to. Gila la... Sda la berjam2 klu gna jln... tket kapal pun bkan murah.

His phone on the left, mine on the right.
Sweet la kunun...;p

They're pillows, btw. My hp chain is now on my bag, cause the ribbon that's holding the string to the pillow is about to break off.

I also bought a new bag when I went out with him. Murah seja... And what attracted me was the words....

More fun without plastics!

Can you see it?? That's the mini pillow over there... :D
I needed to replace my old bag. There's this weird purple-blue blot as big as a 50 cent coin on my sling bag. I have no idea where I got that. And I loved that bag! It's simple and I bought it with my mum... Huhuu.... T.T

7 handsome replies:

Deanona said...

mcm sa kenal oh tu org yg dr sandakan tu.. hehehe~ :P

KEAIDA said...

yg hp tu mmg ke ai la aku ckp..
sgt sweet bg aku kmu 2org ni..
hehe..

misa said...

Deanona:
Mcm kenal ka? sebutkan namanya...? hehehe

Keaida:
tenkiu2... ko sgt baik.. :D

★ whoaamello ★ said...

Congratulations on having a boyfriend again (:

misa said...

thanks whoaamello! :)

Thommy said...

jeles sy ni...hahaha...nda bha..

misa said...

jeles?? naa..tu la ko lmbt. hahaha ;p

Post a Comment

Followers

 
She's A Handsome Woman © 2008. Design by Pocket