Search This Blog

Welcome!


Salam n hello to all handsome readers!
Thanks for dropping by and feel free to leave a comment.

Cheers!

calendar

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Otanjoubi omedetou!

Saturday, April 4, 2009
It was my brother's birthday, yesterday. 4th April 2009.

And those cakes my brother brought home were marvelous! Especially the cheese ones. ::D
So I also would like to thank my brother's friend, for giving those new cakes and for the ones she gave a week earlier. Hehehe...
Who is this brother of mine, you may ask? Go and visit Borneo Geek Blog to read its interesting posts.

That's all I can give for his birthday. More visitors. lol

Speaking of which, it seems 2 of my ex-classmates have also celebrated their birthdays just recently.
Anisah's was 27th March, Shila's was 30th.

Sorry mates. I forgot. I knew it was your birthday, just forgot to wish. :D
Trus mcm segan ni wish sb lmbt sda..hihi...

Nyways.... Happy 20th Birthday to Anisah, Happy 19th Birthday to Shila, and Happy 33rd Birthday to my dearest bro Paival.

Semoga panjang umur...
Dimurahkan rezeki...
Semoge study OK...

And to my bro....

Semoga cepat kawin.
Amiiin~~!
:P

0 handsome replies:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
She's A Handsome Woman © 2008. Design by Pocket