Search This Blog

Welcome!


Salam n hello to all handsome readers!
Thanks for dropping by and feel free to leave a comment.

Cheers!

calendar

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

5 lagi..5 lagi..!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009
2 down, 5 to go!

The Fundamental Physics exam was on Tuesday and Mandarin lvl 1 was on Wednesday.
Although I'm pretty sure I won't get A's for those subjects, it sure does feel good to be able to answer all the questions.. It beats not answering at all, you know.
Yes...
5 exams left.
Next week, there'll be Ecology & Microbiology, Hubungan Etnik, and Basic Statistics. Hope I'll do OK like those previous two.
But there's still this assignment for Soil Science.
But, you know what? Whatever. I am so psyched up right now! I think I've rememberred how it's like to enjoy studying.
aiseh... psal dpt jwb ja pun. bgus klu btul yg djwb tuh.. haha
I hope this feeling lasts. I really need the motivation to study right now.

I'm actually waiting for Facebook to load. Aiya... very slow...
Kuat oh angin... So... Guess where I'm at?
Klu anda bijak bestari, msti taw punya... Since I'm not the type to go to the Dewan to surf, surely you'd know. haha
Nyways...
I hope my friends did OK. I didn't send any Good Luck messages to any of them. I prefer to pray for them silently and wish for the best. wahh.. sweet la kunun kan. haha

OK! Wish me luck!

Cheerios~! ;p

2 handsome replies:

Deanona said...

pijik sa hancur o misa.. huhu~

misa said...

relek..relek..
klu tutorial ok msti ok jg pjik tu..
dun wory ya....

Post a Comment

Followers

 
She's A Handsome Woman © 2008. Design by Pocket