Search This Blog

Welcome!


Salam n hello to all handsome readers!
Thanks for dropping by and feel free to leave a comment.

Cheers!

calendar

Sunday, April 12, 2009

My blog

Sunday, April 12, 2009
It's boring. It was, and still is.

Unless if your sole purpose is to see me talk about myself. I mean, perhaps it would have been interesting to see the english-speaking side of me.

It's funny. Those words would have sounded weird if they come out of my mouth. To be frank, and I probably have said this many times before, I don't speak English very well. It takes about a minute for me to construct a sentence, and another minute to figure out how to pronounce them well. Siuk lagi speaking sabah. haha

Yet, there's always this dilemma ever since I went to UMS. It's stupid, really.
OK. See, the reason why I don't speak English, for one, is that I am afraid that people would think that I am a show off. Also, since I don't speak it well, I am afraid that I would sound like I tried to show off but didn't succeed. And that, ladies and gentleman, would have been utterly embarrassing. haha...
And the dilemma comes when someone actually speaks English to me. Usually I would pause for a minute, then converse in Malay. They understand the language anyway. So, why not, right? lol
Malu ba mo speaking... ahaha...
And this blog is the only way to show it off, without appearing so. Brilliant, isn't it?

Another purpose of this blog is, of course, to serve as a place for me to vent my anger and frustration. Yet, I've always managed to throw most of them away, so you may not see much angst in here. I mean, there's still some, but not to the point of cursing anyone. mm... at least none that I can recall. (ada ka?)

mm... apa lg ya...

Oh, I forgot what I wanted to say. Typical. Haha~


Hide all

4 handsome replies:

Ken said...

Wow, u have a good grasp of english in writing. Not bad n pretty surprising! no insult, i meant what i said. Keep it up!

Speak in English in class lar~ lol... Talk to all those debaters, eg. adriel, cavina, hui ting. surely ur fluency will get polished up.

misa said...

whoa..
i'll try. but thanks 4 dat.
u made my day. ^_^

Thommy said...

I think we have that in common.. My spoken english is realy really bad.. In my POV, we actually can do it, but it's our guts that make the words stuck inside and we are always lacking of confidence to deliver it well..we rather choose to speak flawlessly in malay than sounding bad in speaking english..

Ken is right. Talk and speak in english more often is the only way to polish up.. Good luck ;)

misa said...

True... very true.
Well thanks n good luck to u too! ;)

Post a Comment

Followers

 
She's A Handsome Woman © 2008. Design by Pocket