Search This Blog

Welcome!


Salam n hello to all handsome readers!
Thanks for dropping by and feel free to leave a comment.

Cheers!

calendar

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Jodohku dengan kura2

Thursday, April 30, 2009
Fate has it. I'm a tortoise person. What are you saying, you may ask?
Hmm... Take a look at the pictures below.

These were the keychains we got during the ES Family Day.
This one, my friend gave me for my birthday. Kawaii desu ne...

Perkara ini sinonim dengan diriku yang selalu dtg lambat.. wahaha
It's been like that since Primary School.... Yeah, I could almost see you nodding at what I just said. lol

Owh, there's one more thing. Ever heard of a song called Kura-kura by Jiaja? My friend bluetoothed it to me a few days ago. Haha... siuk pla lagu tu.
Kura2...pura2 malu.... rofl~ =))
Terasa berabis!!


*** To all readers, please fill in the nuffnang survey, and do drop some comments in the shoutmix chatbox. Thanks a bunch!

4 handsome replies:

Deanona said...

ada dua ekor kura2 ...
best kan tu lagu. hihi~

misa said...

best... haha
ko taw jg tu lagu? baru ja dgr ni.. hehe

Izaan Azyan said...

Misa. Baru aku jumpa blog kau.
kalau sudi lawat2lah blog aku :
http://izaanazyan.blogspot.com
http://cintagambar.blogspot.com

misa said...

orait. will do. :D

Post a Comment

Followers

 
She's A Handsome Woman © 2008. Design by Pocket