Search This Blog

Welcome!


Salam n hello to all handsome readers!
Thanks for dropping by and feel free to leave a comment.

Cheers!

calendar

Thursday, April 30, 2009

bummer!

Thursday, April 30, 2009
This past week has been a total bummer.
I can't guarantee an A for E&M, nor HE... And Statistics was a disaster! that's what you get for skipping classes. haha
What am I to do? Been hating those three stuff since I could remember: ecology, history, statistics. Otherwise it would've been easy... And it's hard to change a mindset when it's been there for a long time, get what I mean?
Boleh.. tp susah. n saya malas. :p
haiya... kechiwa owh... repeat la ni kali... huwaa!!

Lama suda x upload gmbr kan. Not even Facebook n Friendster.
Took this before going for Mandarin xm.. It was before I got my exam pimples.
Klu 1,2 ja xpa jg.. Ini... Argh! I tak cute dah!

2 handsome replies:

Saiful Azali Hamdan said...

lma sda nda aq bckp bhsa pnjjh ni..nda pla aq trer..ajar lu kazen..

misa said...

owh.. d cni pla komen bhsa pjjh ni. bha... sila rujuk post "oh gitar". hahaha

Post a Comment

Followers

 
She's A Handsome Woman © 2008. Design by Pocket