Search This Blog

Welcome!


Salam n hello to all handsome readers!
Thanks for dropping by and feel free to leave a comment.

Cheers!

calendar

Thursday, January 1, 2009

tagged by pika :)

Thursday, January 1, 2009
i got tagged again..wee~~~

Those who got tagged should write 10 things about the person who tagged them.

  1. The one who tagged me was pika. Full name, Nurul Syafiqah Md Ridzwan.
  2. She's a student of University Malaysia Sabah, pursuing a degree in Accounting.
  3. She lives in Putatan..(do you? my cousin said it. hehh..)
  4. She used to go to Labuan Matriculation College. (A2T9 ka?)
  5. I know she loves pink.
  6. I think her cellphone is pink.
  7. She wears specs.
  8. Have a boyfriend named Izaan Azyan.
  9. Loves editing pics.
  10. She's 19, and will turn 20 this coming March.
And those who got tagged should write 10 things about themselves.

  1. My name is Norhamisah Raihana Binti Yahya. Friends call in general call me Misa, family and SCH members call me Rehan. :)
  2. I love listening to music, and listen to all genre. But there are certain songs that I would listen to over and over again for a long period of time. Such examples are songs of Panic at the Disco and Paramore. ^_^
  3. I kind of want to learn how to play drum. But shy2 cat bha diz... and mcm susah...my brother said not many people can do it.
  4. I love to sing. But can never hit the high notes. d*mn. lalallaaa~
  5. I used to go to LMC as well. F1T9, yeah!!!
  6. Now, I'm studying in UMS. course: HS11, Environmental Science. School of Science and Technology.
  7. I didn't do too well in the exam. But I'm OK!
  8. I love to eat. One of the things that make me happy.
  9. I'm sort of a stalker. I visit and explore other people's blogs, or friendster, or facebook, and leave without leaving any comments. I usually prefer it that way.
  10. It took me a long time to do this. lol XD
At the end, choose and list down 10 people that are going to be tagged.
  1. My Brother
  2. Herda
  3. Valentino
  4. Farhana
  5. Hilmi Anuar :D
  6. will be added when I found the next victim. ekekee
p/s: pika, kbykan tu copy paste dr blog ko. haha... sorry i that i don't know much about ya.. baru kenal ma..:)

2 handsome replies:

FeeqahRidzwan said...

hahaha~ ok la bh tue~
walaupun ko copy paste ja, at least u hv d effort to do bh :p

yes. i live at putatan~ sebok ja c pul nie~ hahaha!

yes. A2T9 XD

hmmm~ all d facts bout me is trueee.. weeee~~~ :DD

misa said...

yeah..i did my research.. hahaha
no problem..
tp nasib 10 ja tau... hue.. :D

Post a Comment

Followers

 
She's A Handsome Woman © 2008. Design by Pocket