Search This Blog

Welcome!


Salam n hello to all handsome readers!
Thanks for dropping by and feel free to leave a comment.

Cheers!

calendar

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Still at home?? what the...

Sunday, January 4, 2009
Yeah. I'm still at home. I was supposed to go back last night, but due to my hesitancy to pack, I finished packing very late. Like around 10p.m., I think? So I thought, it's dark and slippery, and my brother's out, and my dad can't see well at night, especially when it rains. Bah, balik 2morow lah...hahaha... bukan x biasa punn... But I would have to wake up early though. Oh, it's just 30 mins away, btw.

Why am I not sleeping, then? It's because I repacked my stuff just now (I pretty much just stuffed my clothes in the luggage before XD), and ironed my baju kurung. I just want it to be in order in the morning. It's hard to do those things when you're mamai. hahaha... I can't think of any word to replace that right now. I also want to blog. I'm not sure I can surf just as often in UMS.

So a new semester is beginning. A lot of confusion is going on regarding our registration. You see, (if I'm not mistaken) the Student Information System or Sistem Maklumat Pelajar (SMP), where we register our courses online, find out our results, etc. is still new, so there's still a lot of problems with it. Well, I think that's the problem. Correct me if I'm wrong, please. The problem I had was that some of the subjects or courses that I was suppoesed to register were just not there. So, it seems we still have to do it manually. And then I heard we're supposed to go to PPIB to confirm our registered subjects, or something like that. (I hope you know what PPIB is.)

Maybe some of you were wondering, wow, suddenly she cared about the people in Palestine? Well that's because suddenly I watch the news. lol..XD
I'm usually not the type that would watch the news or find out what's been going on in the world, but in the holidays I usually open my lappie in front of the TV.
(And sometimes I would watch ManU and the cute Cristiano Ronaldo on TV, because my father happens to be their fan. lol... I'm not. But lot's of my friends are crazy over them. I think only my father and my 2nd brother are the football fans in the house. My bro supports chelsea, btw. Kind of remind you of that ASTRO commercial, huh? hahaha)

I'm watching Paula Hancocks on CNN right now, wearing a protective vest, reporting from Gaza. But yeah, let's let her do the reporting. I don't have all the facts. The only things I know are stuff about me and people I know, so I guess I'll just stick to that for now. :)

I saw Farid's blog, and his entry about donating RM10 to Palestine is quite interesting. I wanted to put his link here at first, but, why don't I just follow his blog then? haha... He's the very semangat one, to promote his blog in friendster, so I always check it out when I had nothing else to do. So, anyway, I guess I'm going to copy-paste that post later, cause re-writing is time-consuming and it's only a few minutes until Subuh. Plus, I don't have any ideas left, nothing as good as his anyway. Please read. Agak lucu la. haha

About blogs... I haven't finished reading just yet. I'm planning to exchange links with a few people. Perhaps later when I have the time. *sigh*It's just too bad that not a lot of my friends blog. I also want to redecorate. Too plain la...

Oh, I forgot to blog about this blog: adibahahmad.blogspot.com. I'm sure you know that one. I wonder what happened to the poor lady. I'm pretty sure it wasn't her, and I heard the news denying that she was arrested, and that she was only taken for questioning. Haven't heard anything new.
The night that I saw it in the news, I totally just searched for it. I read the posts, and my hand was absolutely trembling with anger when I went through the posts, one by one. They were ridiculous and roughly made - definitely done for publicity. They admit it themselves. ("they", because I don't know if it's a "he" or a "she"). Well, I guess they had their wish, the blog got into Buletin Utama, and lots of people commented and wish bad stuff on the writer. But it was cowardly for them to use someone else's name and face.
I even commented a few times, so I checked the blog the next day to see if they actually approved it...only to see that the blog is gone. I was relieved, just as much as I was disappointed. I kind of wanted to see them retaliate, call me "olang kampung" or something.
But it's good that it's over now.

So, that's all from this blogger.
I'm sure most of my friends have begun a new semester as well, so happy studying everyone.

hugshugs, kisskiss.. mwah2
salam

-misa-

2 handsome replies:

hadio69 said...

bljr kt ums ek?
xyh trbang jauh2 hehehe

misa said...

yup2...
snang.. bleh ulang alik slalu... :D

Post a Comment

Followers

 
She's A Handsome Woman © 2008. Design by Pocket