Search This Blog

Welcome!


Salam n hello to all handsome readers!
Thanks for dropping by and feel free to leave a comment.

Cheers!

calendar

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

qing zai shuo yici

Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Salam, helo n goodday...

As u might see, i don't update a lot. Thousands of apologies. i'm very malas to do this.
The previous night I tried surfing at the stairs of my block at 1230a.m cuz supposedly, that's when the connection is the fastest. But after about 2 hours I gave up cuz I think I heard a huffing sound, u know, like when a dog is angry? So I take it as a Q for me to sleep. It was 2 o'clock n I was alone plus i got class at 8.hihihhi
FYI, in Kampung AB, we only get free wireless in the cafe and the hall (i think so la). But thankfully, our staircase is quite near to the dewan, so we still get the tempias la.. hahaha...
My point is, susah mau online, maka saya malas.... :D

So what does that have to do with the title??? Nothing. Jz wanted to tell you that I took Mandarin level 1. XD
But I'm still disappointed that I couldnt take japanese class. T.T
Btw, it means "please say it again".

Time for recap!

1st week
Monday
-the hectic registration at PPIB, then the jelly-like feeling of my limbs, then me n Iffy falling inside the bus...lol XD.. I was tired, ok.

Tuesday
- Continued with the registration after Soil Science class. Then I went to cp with beloved cousins, Saiful n Ain. After having a dbl cheeseburger set, we went to Pizza Hut, after K.Wida n A.Saffry called us... and we ate again. we couldnt finish them, so we smuggled the leftovers inside Growball, where we watched Adam Sandler in Bedtime Stories, also where I fell n sprained my ankle while descending the stairs. hahaha...talk about series of unfortunate events..
So my cousins dropped me off at my house, and I beared the pain the whole night, hopping on my good leg all over my house. I didnt really mind the pain, but I was sooo bored, and I soooo wanted to go to silat class that night.

Wednesday
- Woke up very late, and I could already walk. Skipped two classes that day, and went to the clinic (to get the MC). hehe...

Thursday
-No class at all. Called one of my friends, and we went to IP together to lepak. (They escaped class for me. haha)

Friday
-After Basic Physics class, went back to dorm, changed clothes and went out again. My friends asked me out, Memeng treated us to lunch, we watched TIREN, and went 2 karaoke. haha..
At night, I got silat training again. It was a surprise to everyone when we see that my brother brought K.Bayah along. It seems she's teaching here now.
The class finished, n I went home with my brother.

Saturday n Sunday - nothing happened -

2nd week
Monday
- went to Dr Piakong's class quite late. Then, me n Iffy went to Bahasa n Komunikasi class. My first impression of the lecturer is that she's cool. She let us go at 12.15 pm. Hehe..

Tuesday
- Soil Science, then Mandarin lvl 1. Best3... I got tongue-tied and stiff-jawwed after the first hour, but I had fun learning the language. :D

Wednesday
-After Basic Physics class, I went back to my dorm, watched a few episodes of Super Rookie, and SMSed my dad. Blablabla n here I am!

tamat...

0 handsome replies:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
She's A Handsome Woman © 2008. Design by Pocket