Search This Blog

Welcome!


Salam n hello to all handsome readers!
Thanks for dropping by and feel free to leave a comment.

Cheers!

calendar

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

my fingers are sore

Wednesday, September 16, 2009
ayam
If u think u lost one, come to my house, or else it'll be our dinner tonight.


Photoshop experiment.
Saja letak gambar. klu x msti boring. hehe... Hm...bulat kan

I know I'm supposed to do something productive like doing laundry, doing lab reports@assignments (due week after raya...!!!), etc, tapi.... *sigh* kemalasan melanda diri. lol

What I did in the last few hours (after putting the dirty clothes into the machine) was looking for chords by ear. Who's songs? Kak Yuna la...kekeke
I've searched for them a lot but they're very hard to find. So far I've managed to look for the chords of Backpacking Around Europe, Blue Sands, Firework, Marina...
But not so complete la...
And to be frank, I can't even strum very well, let alone doing that and singing at the same time.
hambur! haha

And let me tell you this:
I CAN'T SING.
People who've been to Kbox with me should know.
Well, I am confident singing Yuna's songs cause they're easy to sing. Come on, anyone can sing her song. :P
Pretty much lagu2 yg low key sja la sy blh nyanyi bgs2...

Anyway, I was also checking out some blogs and found Yuna's blogs (here, here, and here) and some of the links that she posted.
Then, looking at all those creative people I found, I realized how technical I am.
I mean, I don't think that's the word, but it's the only thing that came to mind.
You know, skema, uncreative, err....apa tu, "by-the-book"? smthing like dat la.
Well, actually, I've realized that since a long time ago.

Learning the guitar is actually an attempt to un-skema myself, because I learned that music can motivate the brain to think. mcm bgtu la lbh kurg. lol


ahhh.... die la...die la... byk btul ni assgmt. x tau mana mau start.
semua pun after raya. wth?!
mati la ni kena nag oleh c farid esran. haha :P
yabha....pasni sy buat ya... :D



hm.... the clothes are still in the machine. wish they could move to the lines themselves. -_-

2 handsome replies:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

misa said...

thank you so much! :)

Post a Comment

Followers

 
She's A Handsome Woman © 2008. Design by Pocket