Search This Blog

Welcome!


Salam n hello to all handsome readers!
Thanks for dropping by and feel free to leave a comment.

Cheers!

calendar

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Friends

Saturday, March 28, 2009
I hate my friends.

They r too nice. haha
No..kidding.
I love them.
But I'm starting to drift away from my old friends. It's not just a matter of distance, but as time goes by, we start to think differently and I start to dislike the way they think and act. And I sort of used my being a U student as an excuse to not contact them often. And then I complained about my other friends for not replying my messages. Serves me right, I guess. I usually just SMS those who I'm comfortable with, or who I know what to ask about, not just those who I have a crush upon. Unfortunately, I believe some of them, might have, misunderstood. And I've realized long ago that probably some of them, also might have, tried to avoid me. Probably the person I'm talking about thought that I'm soooo into him. I admit I have some feelings for him (he is quite attractive), but I know it wasn't love. Or I believe so. He might have misinterpreted my signals or something. But, then again, probably it's just me.
Crap. I had to tell you it's a guy cuz this venting process wouldn't work if I don't. lol
I'm pretty sure he wouldn't read this anyway. =p
You know, sometimes I blame myself for choosing SMSM over MRSM. It seems I am not able to socialize properly with guys. LOL. But rest assured, I still think SMSM was good. I didn't really regret much of it. :)

Friends.

I've heard a lot about friend problem these days, mostly about roommates. I wonder if it's related to final exam stress?
Why, oh why are they fighting??
We need to spread the love.. spread the lovvvvee~

p/s: we turned off our lights for an hour last night. but there were still some houses with lights on in my taman. oh well... probably they weren't too concerned about the environment, or probably they don't think it would actually help. I, myself was a little skeptic about this, but what the heck, 1 jam seja maa...tutup lmpu ja pun. bkan smua.

Yeah...I'm uning manglish again... that means I'm feeling A-OK!

2 handsome replies:

valval cute said...

well, friends come and go.. aduh.. jgn la sampai ceraikan mereka.. hahaha...

misa said...

apakah???
haha...
tp friends should b forever bha...
kan.kan.kan...

Post a Comment

Followers

 
She's A Handsome Woman © 2008. Design by Pocket