Search This Blog

Welcome!


Salam n hello to all handsome readers!
Thanks for dropping by and feel free to leave a comment.

Cheers!

calendar

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

one month's worth of update

Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Allergic reaction

The itch is at its peak. I can’t stand it anymore!! I have been scratching uncontrollably since supper. Dad said it was probably because of the meat curry. The meat often went in and out of the fridge, and there wasn’t enough space to fit them all in the freezer. So there must be some contamination going on. Besides, I ate it 3 times and it itches right after each meal. It was my fault anyway... I already knew it was the meat the 1st time but I still ate it. Sedap bha. Hahaha... I guess now I understand how dad feels. I think he’s actually allergic to meat, but he still eats them. I’m not really allergic to meat. I don’t want to be. Cuz then I won’t be able to eat doublecheese burger. No, I wouldn’t want that to happen. Haha... EEK!! Gatal!!!!

Kenduri Kahwin Bro Abu

I just want to say... cool. I have a new sister-in-law. :D Actually they were married in August, but they were only able to bersanding on November 29th. But somehow, the fact that he got married hasn’t really sunk in until that day. The wedding was ok. Simple. Next wedding is my sister’s. That’s supposed to be in May. Can’t wait for that - can’t wait for little nieces and nephews, too. ^_^




Final Exam

It was terrrrrible. Embarrassing, it is. I’m planning on not telling anyone about my pointer. Unless of course, if I had 3 n above. Yeah, I’m pretty disappointed with myself. But I guess I just have to do some extra-hard work next semester, don’t I? There’s really no use for feeling sorry now, right? Right...


Tagged by Anna

A few days ago (probably more than a week ago), I opened my chatango and saw Anna’s message saying she tagged me. Firstly, I was in no mood for anything on that fateful day, and secondly, I had no idea what to do if I got tagged. Sorry Anna. I saw that she’s in Doha right now. Cool.


I’m poor.

Downright poor. Ok, not that poor. I do have money, but not much. I wanted to work, but there’s not enough time. Start a business? Well, I’m not good at it. Haha... But, right now, that’s the only option I have (biasiswa habis. Believe it, or not.) My family have enough on their mind to deal with, so I can’t depend too much on them anymore. Besides, I’m 19, ok. I should at least learn to survive, shouldn’t I? Yes. Jiayo2.. haha


Blogs

I’ve been visiting Ahmad Farid’s blog a lot these days, now that I have a sudden interest in money-making. Plus, he always promoted his blog on friendster bulletin. I can’t help but clicking. Haha... It was cool, I guess. His blog reminds me of Valentino's blog, only that val's did not just focus solely on businesses. But just like Farid, he had good ideas and a clear purpose on it...unlike my diary-based blog. While chatting with YM, Hanani pointed out the question that I always try to ignore... “Who would actually read this?” well, in Malay la, of course. huh..sakit. sakit di dada. Haha.. But I admit it though. All I have here are just ramblings about my life written in English, and my life is prety boring, really. :D And it’s too simple, isn’t it? I bet that if I put a chatbox in here, it wouldn’t be filled for a long, long time. The only pride and joy of mine is the teddy bear pictures at the top. A bit messy, huh? Well, it was one of the pictures I successfully edited with photoshop. That kind of reminds me of Anna. Her blog is cool too. I’m not sure how to comment on it, but it’s just cool. Possibly because we can see how much she spends her time on her blog and how many people are interested with it. And I can also see that a lot of other T9s have their own blog, like Herda, AB, Ann Yvonne, n Chai.


Trip to Rumah Anak Yatim Tambunan

This happened a few months ago (17-19 Oct), but I kind of forgot to blog about it. Or too lazy to do so, whichever you prefer. It was a program under Unit Kokurikulum, but let’s not bore you with the details. Can’t believe I actually spilled a few tears after I went on the bus. There was a girl who i got attached with, and dia baaaalik2 salam n cium tangan sebelum kami btolak. How can you not be touched with that? We (us and the kids) exchanged phone numbers before we left, and one kid actually called me! Wa.... but that was a long time ago. I’ve lost contact with them. I forgot to call, actually. Yet, I don’t want them to think we’ve forgotten about them completely. Cause we’re having another trip again next semester. This time, it’s our own trip, and I told them I want to live in a chalet. Don’t ask why, ok. Hahaha...


I’m going out today...

Bilang teda duit, tp jalan... true. But, I do have enough money to see a movie and lepak with my dearest cousins. Having fun once in a while wouldn’t hurt, right?? :D


~It still itches~

1 handsome replies:

Paival said...

darn.. this itches if from meat? NO!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Followers

 
She's A Handsome Woman © 2008. Design by Pocket