Search This Blog

Welcome!


Salam n hello to all handsome readers!
Thanks for dropping by and feel free to leave a comment.

Cheers!

calendar

Saturday, May 3, 2008

mukaddimah

Saturday, May 3, 2008
I've deleted the previous posts, cuz, they're...kind of...embarrassing. haha... They were made when I was still in KML. I saw Valentino's blog so I made one...just to have something to do.
It's already been 2 weeks since I left there. I didn't think I'd actually say this but I miss that place. Well not really. I just missed our memories. The things we did.
I do get envious though, when I looked at other people's acheivements. My friends who went to study in the peninsular... those who went abroad... those who joined KAKOM... I actually wanted to join kawad but I just happened to forgot that day. ngehee...
I mean, there's just so many that I could've acheived. Yes it's great that we won kawad, and got 4th place in nasyid and that the invention went to semi-finals. But I can't help thinking that I could have done better. Sorry... I just can't help being a perfectionist. The total imperfection just kills me... This is what's killing me actually, me being a perfectionist. Why do you think I take so much time doing things? When I do something I'd usually take in every detail and I try my best not to do mistakes. But getting things perfect is really hard so when even 1 thing goes wrong I'd usually give up. That's another problem of myself, you see. I give up easily. :)
I'll try my best not to be so after this. So let's just hope that we all get good results and get to study further in the courses that we like or we would be able to like. Hehe... I don't want to repeat. I will but only if I don't get a likeable course and if I'm qualified. I thought it was a great idea at first, especially since Herda was so into that idea. But they say you've got to be emotionally strong to repeat. Makes sense don't you think? :

0 handsome replies:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
She's A Handsome Woman © 2008. Design by Pocket