Search This Blog

Welcome!


Salam n hello to all handsome readers!
Thanks for dropping by and feel free to leave a comment.

Cheers!

calendar

Monday, June 15, 2009

Allergc to cosmetics.

Monday, June 15, 2009
I am absolutely positive now.. the blisters on my face were because of the make up. I guess it's either I'm simply not supposed to wear thick make up, or that the make up I used was not suitable for me, or that I didn't wash my face thoroughly that day. Serves me right if the last one was true. Haha...
Anyway..... check this out!

"Irritant contact dermatitis:
This is more common than allergic contact dermatitis and can occur in anyone. It develops when an irritating or harsh substance actually damages the skin. Irritant contact dermatitis usually begins as patches of itchy, scaly skin or a red rash, but can develop into blisters that ooze, especially if the skin is further irritated from scratching. It generally occurs at the site of contact with the irritating substance. Areas where the outermost layer of skin is thin, such as the eyelids, or where the skin is dry and cracked are more susceptible to irritant contact dermatitis."

Source: http://www.webmd.com/allergies/guide/cosmetics

0 handsome replies:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
She's A Handsome Woman © 2008. Design by Pocket